Monday, May 12, 2008

Day Out

Today we decided to cruise around Seattle. We started off by going over to the Alki.
Luckily it was nice day. Me thought it was gonna be more overcast than it actually was. 
Strangers were even in the mood to take our picture. I don't even know what kind of facial expression that is on my face. Gross! 
Grandma and Bibi were able to bond. 
Bibi got more sun than usual today. 
I got to skip rocks on the water. Practice is still needed.  
Headed over to the lookout afterwards to check out the view of the city. Mom tried to get a better view by paying 50 cents to use that blue scope, but it didn't work. We want our money back! 

We enjoyed the view from the bench. 

Got hungry, so we headed over to the international district to hit up Green Leaf. 

I got a sweet parking spot right in front of the restaurant. Unfortunately, it was right next to all the trash. 

Since we were in the neighborhood, we headed over to Uwaji's to get some things. It was also a good time to test out the new stroller. 

The only thing I needed from Uwaji's was Aloha Shoyu. But as usual, I ended up getting some other stuff. 

The bento section totally caught my eye. Lisa says that in Japan, there's like never ending aisles of bento making stuff. I'll believe it when I see it (hint hint... lol). 

Just got back home and everyone is taking a nap. I'm gonna take a nap too...

... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... 

2 comments:

fantastic said...

okay. so after talking to lis that day, we were on our way to eat...you inspired us so we drove all the way over to alki to find something to eat, but couldn't settle on anything, so THEN we went past greenleaf but decided that we had already overdosed on it for the wk (went there the night before...do you love the new upstairs?!), so then we ended up getting a spam musubi from hawaii bbq. how's that!??!?

btw, your mom looks extra young in this picture..even her hairstyle!

Chris and Channy said...

So nice your mom got to visit! And lucky you...you can get Aloha Shoyu where you are. I'm a little jealous right now. :) And your wife looks SOOOOOO good. I mean, she JUST gave birth! Gee whiz. What's her secret? I'm so happy for you Will. You have such a beautiful family and I know it will keep on growing.